Conference Venue Safety Measures
The outbreak of novel coronavirus across the world has led to overwhelming shifts in all major industries, and the realms of advertising and marketing haven’t been left untouched. As most businesses continue to adapt to the changes brought forth by the pandemic, at Marketing 2.0 Conference, we will have a wide variety of tracks that will attempt to make sense of how COVID-19 changed the marketing world.
As Marketing 2.0 Conference is an in-person event, we are taking a wide range of precautionary measures for the safety of our delegates, team, and partners. With your well-being at the center of our endeavors this year, we are currently collaborating with local health authorities and our venue partners to ensure the smooth and safe running of all our sessions and tracks.
Marketing 2.0 Conference has teamed up with health and sanitization experts to ensure that the event is in compliance with the highest hygiene standards. We have also put together an elaborate checklist to minimize the risk of transmissions. This includes taking proactive steps such as regular temperature screenings, disinfection of high touch surfaces, mask-wearing, social distancing, and more. We continue to keep a track of all the developments and are also making sure that our safety protocols adhere to guidelines outlined by national and international health organizations.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
As of 20 September 2022, 99% of the UAE residents are fully vaccinated. Given such positive signs, Dubai opened its doors for B2B events, permitting 100% occupancy and welcoming international travelers.
As we gear up to host you in Dubai later this year in December, we would like to highlight some of the salient and updated travel regulations:
- There are currently no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit Dubai, and it is thus open to welcome all visitors.
- Travelers flying to the city of Dubai can either provide a full vaccination certificate(s), a valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate not older than 48 hours (with a QR code), or a certificate issued within 30 days before departure and signed by certified medical practitioners, stating that the individual has adequately recovered.
- NHS COVID-19 test certificates for travel from the United Kingdom to Dubai will not be accepted.
- Passengers living with severe/moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are exempt from testing and vaccination mandates. Please go to this page for details.
Do monitor this page for updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. Presently, our primary goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness regarding the current safety measures stipulated by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us.
The Marketing 2.0 Conference’s team urges you not to pay heed to fraudsters and scammers who are out to take advantage of the current circumstances. For verified information and official travel advisories, visit the websites of Emirates, Dubai Airports, and the portal of The United Arab Emirates Government.
Some of the preventive measures to communicate safely
Wearing of masks
Sanitisation protocols for venue
Availability of hand sanitisers
Spacing in buffet & networking areas
Touchless payment options
Responsible use of microphones and other commons
Sanitization of high-touch areas, luggage, etc
Guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
Health & Safety Guidelines
Taking a few precautions can go a long way in keeping you and the community stay safe from the COVID-19 virus. If you experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, please get in touch with health authorities as soon as possible.
At the Marketing 2.0 Conference, we will be conducting temperature checks at entry points. The conference will be organized in compliance with the highest standards of hygiene and safety. In addition to this, we encourage the wearing of masks, physical distancing and adherence to safety protocols as a personal responsibility.
*Safety guidelines may be updated from time to time to reflect changes suggested by local health authorities.