Conference Venue Safety Measures
The outbreak of novel coronavirus across the world has led to overwhelming shifts in all major industries, and the realms of advertising and marketing haven’t been left untouched. As most businesses continue to adapt to the changes brought forth by the pandemic, at Marketing 2.0 Conference, we will have a wide variety of tracks that will attempt to make sense of how COVID-19 changed the marketing world.
As Marketing 2.0 Conference is an in-person event, we are taking a wide range of precautionary measures for the safety of our delegates, team, and partners. With your well-being at the center of our endeavors this year, we are currently collaborating with local health authorities and our venue partners to ensure the smooth and safe running of all our sessions and tracks.
Marketing 2.0 Conference has teamed up with health and sanitization experts to ensure that the event is in compliance with the highest hygiene standards. We have also put together an elaborate checklist to minimize the risk of transmissions. This includes taking proactive steps such as regular temperature screenings, disinfection of high touch surfaces, mask-wearing, social distancing, and more. We continue to keep a track of all the developments and are also making sure that our safety protocols adhere to guidelines outlined by national and international health organizations.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
With 78% of its residents being fully vaccinated against the virus, UAE is the most vaccinated country in the world, as of September 13, 2021. With that, the city has opened its doors for B2B events, permitting 100% occupancy and welcoming international travelers.
As we gear up to host you in the city of Dubai in 2022, we would like to highlight some of the salient travel guidelines that have been put in place in the city to tackle COVID-19:
- All international travelers are now permitted to visit Dubai as there are no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit the city.
- Fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers will have to take an RT-PCR test but are not required to quarantine or isolate upon arrival. Moreover, travelers arriving from green countries don't have to submit their RT-PCR reports.
- Before departure, international travelers will be required to furnish a printed negative RT-PCR test with a QR code no more than 72 hours old.
- UAE nationals don’t have to produce their test certificate unless they are visiting from another country. They will have to take a test upon arrival.
- Passengers with severe/moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are exempt from taking a test at the departure airport.
We request you to keep checking this page for latest updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. As of now, our goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness regarding the safety measures stipulated by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us. For detailed information and updates, please visit the websites of Emirates and Visit Dubai.
Some of the preventive measures to communicate safely
Wearing of masks
Sanitisation protocols for venue
Availability of hand sanitisers
Spacing in buffet & networking areas
Touchless payment options
Responsible use of microphones and other commons
Sanitization of high-touch areas, luggage, etc
Guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
Health & Safety Guidelines
Taking a few precautions can go a long way in keeping you and the community stay safe from the COVID-19 virus. If you experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, please get in touch with health authorities as soon as possible.
At the Marketing 2.0 Conference, we will be conducting temperature checks at entry points. The conference will be organized in compliance with the highest standards of hygiene and safety. In addition to this, we encourage the wearing of masks, physical distancing and adherence to safety protocols as a personal responsibility.
*Safety guidelines may be updated from time to time to reflect changes suggested by local health authorities.